Umoja, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Your donation may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax professional.
October 26-28, 2018 Green Lake Conference Center
W2511 State Highway 23, Green Lake, Wisconsin 54941
We are extremely grateful for our sponsors. Without the support of these individuals and organizations Umoja would not be able to provide the quality programming you encountered this weekend. Please let them know how much you appreciate their support of Umoja.
• The Wallace Foundation • PARC Southern Region, Catholic Charities of Madison
• Diversified Woodcrafts, Inc. • Coalition for Children, Youth and Families • The Willgrub Family
• Jim and Debbie Moore • The Schmeigh Family
The following Umoja Families: Dominowski, Logee Hernersky, Ryno • Reynebeau Cookies and the Umoja families that sold them • Amazon Smile • Rainbow books
GIFTS IN KIND
• 20/20 Enterprises
• NEW Family Services - Post Adoption Resources
• Reynebeau Cookies
• St. Norbert College, DePere WI • Xavier High School, Appleton WI
• Dr. Sabrina Robins • Dr. Bola Delano-Oriaran & the St. Norbert College Teacher Education Dept., De Pere, WI
• Dory Marshall of PARC Central Region • Heather Hansen of PARC of Family Services, Green Bay • Lynn Shaw • King's Barber Shop (Wood and Nitta)